Last updated on September 13, 2020
Here are some of the dope, enlightening or quirky things that caught our eye this weekend.
- Disney+ testing official ‘GroupWatch’ feature in Canada, via MobileSyrup.
- How to blur your house on Google Street View (and why you should), via Mashable.
- Why Do Dogs Scratch At Their Beds?, via The Dodo.
- Habs owner Geoff Molson saves pilot of crashed amphibious plane, via the Montreal Gazette (paywall).
- The 41 Most Anticipated Albums of Fall 2020: Cardi B, Sufjan, Phoenix, 2 Chainz, and More, via Pitchfork.
- This new song from Bruce Springsteen.
- This video of the time Conan O’Brien spent the day becoming a UPS delivery person.
- 5 Things to Consider Before Bringing Home a New Houseplant, via Real Simple.
- How to Stay Healthy at a Hotel During the Pandemic, via EnRoute.
- The Raptors Showed the True Heart of a Champion Until the Very End, via Complex.