Here are some of the dope, enlightening or quirky things that caught our eye this weekend:
- Calgary-made whisky named world’s best in international contest, via National Post.
- Puppy prices soar during coronavirus lockdown, via BBC News.
- Covid-19 is shaking up the citizenship by investment industry, via Quartz.
- Fruit Fly Trap DIY for Catching These Sneaky Bugs, via Apartment Therapy.
- He’s 91 and worth billions. Now Jimmy Pattison is hunting deals, via Vancouver Sun.
- Qantas’ ‘Flight to Nowhere’ Sells Out in Just 10 Minutes, via Complex.
- The history of Toronto as seen through famous and forgotten signs, via BlogTO.