You have two options to have In-house & Home blog content delivered to you. 1) View our RSS feed in Outlook, or 2) Subscribe to get our daily updates delivered straight to your inbox.
Want to have In-house & Home blog content brought to you, but you prefer to not provide us with your email address? Then subscribing to our RSS feed is the way to go. Instructions for viewing that feed in Microsoft Outlook are below.
Want to receive In-House & Home blog content in a visually appealing way? Then sign up below to receive our daily digest. It’s free to sign up, there are no ads (other than maybe for MailChimp, which is our email newsletter provider, but that’s out of our control), we’re not gonna spam you, and you can unsubscribe whenever you want.
How to View the In-house & Home in Microsoft Outlook
- Click the File tab. Look for the Account Settings button (it looks like a title with the words Account Settings and has a gear icon and a dropdown arrow).
- Click on Account Settings from the dropdown menu (it should be the first option).
- Click the RSS Feeds tab (it’s the third tab).
- Click the New button.
- Copy and paste this address https://in-houseandhome.com/feed.
- Click the Add button.
- Click OK on the configuration page.
- You should now see In-house & Home listed under the Feed Name column.
- Click the Close button.
- To view the In-house & Home RSS feed, scroll down in your mailbox folders past your inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items Archive, Conversation History, Junk Mail, Outbox and you should see RSS Subscriptions.
- Click the down arrow to expand and you will see In-house & Home. Click there to view posts.
Subscribe to the In-house & Home blog daily digest
While you only need to provide your email address to sign up, we would appreciate any additional info that you do provide in the form.
Oh, one last thing, if you don’t see an email from In-House & Home in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder and make sure to add us to your safe/whitelist.