The Corporate Counsel Business Journal (CCBJ) and WoltsKluwer present The Future Ready Lawyer webinar, which aims to share perspectives from law firms and in-house general counsels, discussing trends, progress and challenges across the legal profession both domestically and globally with a focus on the future. Cost appears to be free.
Title: Future-Ready Lawyer
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
- Mark Brennan, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Kathryn DeBord, Chief Innovation Officer, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Evan Slavitt, Senior VP, General Counsel & Secretary, AVX Corporation
- Co-Moderator: Ken Crutchfield, Vice President, General Manager, Legal Markets, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
- Co-Moderator: Chantal Vermeire, Head of Strategy, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory